- Become an engineer
- A 5-year Engineer Degree
- Registar's office
- Course description (ECTS)
- First cycle
- Second cycle
- Courses in english
- Human sciences
- Ingénieur par apprentissage
- Dual diploma
- Engineer Entrepreneur Programme
- Doctorate (PhD) Training
- Masters of Science Degree
- On-going professional training
- Post Masters
- Collection METIS Lyon Tech
- Services et productions numériques
On-going professional training
The on-going professional training courses at INSA Lyon are managed by INSAVALOR, which has some 2,000 students and more than 400 training courses a year, under a variety of forms.
On-going professional training, at all levels of education, includes all the services that contribute to vocational qualification: orientation, assessment, coaching, general and professional training, validation of knowledge etc.
It is heavily based on research and innovation: INSAVALOR’s fields of intervention are supported by the expertise and know-how of INSA Lyon as well as a network of partners in order to develop a broad training offer in all areas of engineering.
THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED:
- 400 targeted internships, inter or intra-company
- Actions leading to qualification and certification
- Courses run within the context of VAE/ DIF / CIF (French vocational training schemes)
- Preparation for Professional Qualifications: COFREND, CAMARI, ACQPA, CEFRACOR/CFPC, ASNT...
ITS MAJOR AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Materials - Metallurgy - Analysis
- Non-destructive Testing
- Metrology - Dimensional control – Physical Measurement - Vaccum
- Mechanical engineering - Thermal engineering- Fluids - Design
- Electricity - Electronics - Optronics - Mechatronics
- Computer Science - Telecommunications
- Building - Energy - public works
- Production - Maintenance - QSE
- Projects - Marketing - Management
INSAVALOR Formation has the label OPQF (Professional Office for the Qualification of Training Organisations) for its training techniques and technology.
INSAVALOR Formation is located in the CEI - Centre d'Entreprise et d'Innovation (Centre for Business and Innovation) (at the north-east of the campus).