Technology workshops - first edition
October 11 and 12 - Campus LyonTech La Doua
Incubator for innovation and cross-disciplinary knowledge
From knowledge to applications
Organized by the Académie des Technologies, the INSA de Lyon, the Engineers Association at the INSA de Lyon, and the CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research), the objective of the technology workshops is to help bring together the academic, industrial, and economic arenas to facilitate technology transfers.
For their first version, on October 11 and 12, the technology workshops will be combined with the Rendez-vous Carnot hosted at the same site on October 12 and 13. They will be hosted in partnership with the Pôle de compétitivité Lyon Urban Truck & Bus 2015 (LUTB) (Lyon Urban Truck & Bus Competitiveness Center) and the association des Instituts Carnot (Carnot Institutes Association), including the Institut Carnot Ingénierie@Lyon (Carnot Institute for Engineering @ Lyon) and will be designed for :
- In dividuals from the economic or industrial arena whose business development requires innovation,
- Members of public research laboratories whose work is the source of potential innovations,
- Univer sity students who want to gain a stronger understanding of the networks for cross-cutting research and innovation.
Two half-days have been planned:
- The afternoon of October 11 will address technology transfer from an interdisciplinary perspective: several presentations and a round table discussion will help identify challenges, mechanisms, and perspectives.
- The morning of October 12, organized as part of the Rendez-vous Carnot, will be devoted to concrete applications in the transport sector. Several academic and industrial projects will be presented.