- Become an engineer
- A 5-year Engineer Degree
- Registar's office
- Course description (ECTS)
- First cycle
- Second cycle
- Courses in english
- Human sciences
- Ingénieur par apprentissage
- Dual diploma
- Engineer Entrepreneur Programme
- Doctorate (PhD) Training
- Masters of Science Degree
- On-going professional training
- Post Masters
- Collection METIS Lyon Tech
- Services et productions numériques
The Post Master degree is specifically career-oriented and provides a specialisation or a second field of expertise.
The Post Master is a postgraduate degree over a period of at least two semesters, including theoretical courses, personal research in a company and the defence of a professional thesis. It is primarily intended for graduates in from Engineering Schools, Management Schools, as well as other post-graduates (French 3rd cycle) or equivalent foreign degrees.
The Post Master's programme includes:
- At least 350 hours of lessons, including theoretical courses, practical work and group work.
- Personal work carried out during an in-company mission and resulting in the defence of a professional thesis. The minimum duration of the mission is four months. Participants who already had prior company experience following graduation can carry out this mission within a research centre or laboratory.
- The duration of the Post Master’s programme can in no case be less than two semesters spread over a maximum period of two years.
The Post Master's programme represents 75 ECTS credits.
INSA Lyon offers 10 post masters accredited by the “Conférence des Grandes Ecoles”
- Post Master in Computer Science: Information Systems / telecommunications networks.
- Post Master in Environmental and Energy Eco-Efficiency Management: ME4
- Post Master for Technical Director in Performing Arts
- Post Master in Design, Development and Management of IS
- Post Master in Industrial Engineering
- Post Master in Safety engineering and Management for Information Systems
- Post Franco-Chinese Masters: International Energy Management and International Environmental Management
- Post Master in Tunnels and Underground Constructions
- Post Master Urban Lighting