- Become an engineer
- A 5-year Engineer Degree
- Registar's office
- Course description (ECTS)
- First cycle
- Second cycle
- Courses in english
- Human sciences
- Ingénieur par apprentissage
- Dual diploma
- Engineer Entrepreneur Programme
- Doctorate (PhD) Training
- Masters of Science Degree
- On-going professional training
- Post Masters
- Collection METIS Lyon Tech
- Services et productions numériques
Master of Science Degree
The Master of Science programme prepares students for doctoral studies leading to careers in research and higher education.
Apply for 2013
For more details on these courses, you can contact the course directors by e-mail.
INSA Lyon is actively involved actively in 11 fields (aimed at Research) of the Lyon Master’s programme for Sciences, Technology and Health. The Master’s degree, in these given fields, is jointly organised with other ‘University of Lyon’ establishments.
The 11 fields
- Computer Sciences
- Environnement, natural industrial and urban risks (SEIU)
- MEGA (Mechanical engineering, Energetics, Civil Engineering, Acoustics)
- Electronics, Electrotechnics, Automatic control, Process engineering (EEAP)
- Public Health
- Materials sciences
- Urban planning and development
- Ecosciences, Microbiology
- Nanoscale Engineering
This range of programmes, supported by renowned research laboratories recognised by INSA Lyon, complements the training of engineers.
INSA Lyon also offers:
Two international master’s degrees:
- IMIS, International Masters in Information Systems
- Embedded Systems and Medical Image Engineering
This 2-year training offers the first year of courses in English.
- For more information please refer to the website www.insa-imasters.com