- Academic schedule
- Studies and disability
- I chose INSA Lyon
- Living on the LyonTech campus
- Health and social
- Cultural and sporting life
- Association life
- Finding out about INSA Lyon life
- Citizen engineer
- Employment and placements
Living on the LyonTech campus
On the edge of the Lyon-Villeurbanne conurbation, in an area that is rich in open spaces (Tête d'Or park, Feyssine pedestrian area), with an international outlook (International Residence, Interpol Head Quarters), the LyonTech campus (la Doua) benefits from a dense network of communication routes.
Living on the LyonTech campus means:
- enjoying a quality environment with many open spaces.
- having the opportunity to eat on site thanks to INSA Lyon's 4 restaurants.
- being able to use a whole range of sports and relaxation infrastructure (swimming pool, tennis courts, sports fields, fitness room).
- being closer to the school's life (associations, library, etc.).
- being less than 15 minutes from the city centre by public transport.
Lyon, a European competitive cluster
Where the Saône and the Rhône meet, Lyon has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1998. Former capital of the Gauls, the city bears witness to 2000 years of continuous history. Its remarkable heritage is enriched with signature buildings by contemporary architects such as: Renzo Piano, Jean Nouvel, Santiago Calatrava.
Lyon is one of Europe's most attractive metropolises. A competitive destination and one that is open to the world, a charming city, the birthplace of projects, each year Lyon attracts an increasing number of companies and talents.
Second town on the Rhône, France's 27th largest town, Villeurbanne occupies 12th place with regard to economic activity for towns of over 100,000 inhabitants.
For companies, the municipality is developing relationships with the Lyon Tech campus (la Doua).