- Partnership & Sponsorship
- Supporting training
- Recruiting engineers
- Contributing to the training
- Services & Expertises
- Développer vos compétences
INSAVALOR, a subsidiary of INSA Lyon, is in charge of INSA Lyon’s offers in R&D, Valorisation and On-going Professional Training.
INSA Lyon confirms its 4th place among the engineering schools which are champions in innovation and R & D. (“Industrie & Technologies” - Ranking 2013)
INSAVALOR was created in 1988, as one of the first research valorisation subsidiaries set up in the university environment in order to support the research and development effort.
Its field of action
- Identification of skills related to industrial issues,
- Implementation of collaborative work: confidentiality management and industrial property,
- Establishment of framework agreements and housing of innovative companies in the Company and Innovation centre,
- Transfer engineers: transferring their knowledge and expertise.