- Become an engineer
- A 5-year Engineer Degree
- Registar's office
- Course description (ECTS)
- First cycle
- Second cycle
- Courses in english
- Human sciences
- Ingénieur par apprentissage
- Dual diploma
- Engineer Entrepreneur Programme
- Doctorate (PhD) Training
- Masters of Science Degree
- On-going professional training
- Post Masters
- Collection METIS Lyon Tech
- Services et productions numériques
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
The Studies at INSA Lyon are a 5 years course and are divided into ECTS credits (European Credit Transfer System.)
This transfer system of credits is a system of attribution and transfer of Value Units (UV) that allows a European recognition and a greater legibility of the teaching programmes
Thanks to this system, a period of studies in a school abroad replaces a same length period in the original school despite the possible differences in the programmes’ content.
Course description for 2013-2014
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS).
- The ECTS eases the understanding and the comparison of the teaching programmes for all students, foreigners and locals alike.
- It also facilitates the students’ mobility and the academic recognition.
- The ECTS credits represent the quantity of work needed for each course unit compared to the global work load necessary to finish one complete year of studies in the school.