DISP (Decision and Information Sciences for Production Systems)
A partner of Mestria, the "à la carte" MES* solution
Three years of research and development to propose a tailor-made, à la carte workshop management solution.
The 16th Software Fair at the end of 2011 provided the occasion to announce the development of a software tool for managing manufacturing activities in response to MES (Manufacturing Execution System) requirements.
Named MESTRIA, it was developed after three years of R&D by the DISP laboratory at INSA Lyon, the LISTIC laboratory (University of Savoie), Thésame (European Centre for Enterprise and Innovation in the Rhône-Alpes Region) and a consortium of seven publishers (Agilium, Alpha 3i, Carl Software, Cincom, Courbon, Jam France and Quasar).
The product provides an innovative MES approach by offering companies the possibility to create their MES application à la carte. It comprises a catalogue of MES services according to the ISA 95 international standard, a tool for administering the services and a project management system for their implementation.
* A Manufacturing Execution System (MES) is a computer system which collects real-time production data from all or part of a factory or workshop. The data collected enable a certain amount of analytical activities to be carried out.
- More information : view video
- Contact : Valérie Botta-Genoulaz, Laboratoire DISP Director
- web site : www.disp-lab.fr - email@example.com
- Secretary : Tél : +33 (4) 72 43 82 19 - Fax : +33 (0)4 72 43 83 14